1. We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, truth without error, clear and powerful in its message, sufficient for all of our needs, and the final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in the triune God --- Father, Son and Holy Spirit --- who is holy, just, loving, good, wise and almighty; who has created all things by his word out of nothing, who sustains, provides for and rules all things, who is our only Redeemer and who will judge all people.
3. We believe that God directly created Adam and Eve as the historical parents of the human race, distinct from the rest of creation, in His image and likeness for fellowship with Himself and to carry out the creation mandates. Their union as man and woman models God’s design for marriage and perpetually stands as God’s loving and righteous will for all sexual intimacy. Out of this marriage union of man and woman God gives children as a blessing from the Lord. Thus all human life is sacred and worthy of protection from the moment of conception.
4. We believe that our first parents forfeited their original righteousness when they succumbed to Satan’s temptation and rebelled against God’s revealed will. As a result, every human is born in sin, leaving us totally depraved alienated from God and destined to spiritual and physical death. As such our sinful ways have corrupted God’s creation, resulting in discord to society and nature.
5. We believe in the Lord Jesus Christ who added full humanity to his perfect deity, obeyed God perfectly, died for our sins on the cross, rose again to defeat Satan, returned to heaven to pour out the Holy Spirit at Pentecost and to intercede for his people.
6. We believe that the triune God has provided a great salvation for those who repent of their sins and trust Christ and his finished work; that he calls, regenerates, justifies, forgives, adopts, sanctifies, keeps and will glorify them.
7. We believe in the Holy Spirit who has been sent to complete and perfect in us all of the works that Jesus did for us. He convicts of sin, regenerates, sanctifies us, gifts us for ministry and assures us of our salvation. 8. We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the bodily resurrection and final judgment of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the everlasting, conscious punishment of the lost.
1. We believe that the Church is a new people of God born at Pentecost, distinct from Israel, and manifest in local congregations of baptized believers who are committed to carrying out the great commission.
2. We believe that Jesus gave two ordinances to the church, baptism of believers by immersion and the Lord's Supper.
3. We believe in the autonomy of the local congregation, the priesthood of all believers and leadership by elected pastors and deacons.
4. We believe in the continued expression of the spiritual gifts. The more demonstrative or "sign gifts" such as healing, raising the dead and speaking in tongues were essentially given for the authentication of the apostolic generation and are not normative for today.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ may return at any moment to deliver his people from the coming wrath, defeat the kingdom of Antichrist, and establish His millennial kingdom.
6. We believe that civil government is of divine appointment and that we are responsible for being good citizens. However, should civil government command us to violate God's Word, we must obey God rather than man.
7. We believe in the reality of Satan and his kingdom of darkness, and that our confrontation with Satan demands belief and trust in God and the practical use of Scripture and other resources God has made available to us.